Sunday 20 July 2008

Torn triceps

Posted by Dimebag on Saturday, March 31, 2007. Visit Dimebag's BodyDaemon Journal.

Had to have another week off as I've torn both triceps, left one worse than the right.


Took me to A and E on monday night and they diagnosed "tendonitis", the nurse wasnt really intested in my lifestyle or hobbies or what i've been up to. Just basically said "i've had symptoms like that before it was tendonitis". Doctor checked me out for nerve damage, there was none so I asked my sports massage therapist to have a look. She had a book on reffered pain which was ideal, so we looked through that and diagnosed due to what I was saying that it was my triceps that were in pain. After a little bit of searching around on the muscle and me nearly jumping so high i hit the ceiling (on the left side particularly) we found out that my triceps were definitely in the ****


Apparently they felt like bubble wrap to her so its no wonder i was getting a lot of pain from them, so i am back in the gym today watching what i eat and doing some light weights compared to what im used to. After todays workout using quite a bit of triceps my arms feel ok, slight irritation but nothing major.


Take care everyone.

No comments: