Sunday 20 July 2008

Time to get back on track

Posted by wolfpac on Friday, June 15, 2007. Visit wolfpac's BodyDaemon Journal.

The past couple of weeks havent gone well. Although I would like to dismiss it as an excuse, deep down I knew all the overtime I have worked the past couple of weeks was going to have a negative effect on my training and results. In a way im happy that I managed to reach my latest goal but at the same time disappointed in myself that I only just made it on the last day with absolutely nothing to spare. Im now not on target to reach my goal of a 33 inch waist by the 1st of July, and know that its going to be quite difficult to lose 5/8 inch in just 16 days but I havent failed a goal yet and im going to try my hardest not to fail this one either!


I need to write down my motivations for getting in shape and keep them somewhere I will see them on a regular basis as I seem to have a problem of 'out of sight, out of mind' and losing my way because of it.


My end of year goals remain the same:


28 inch waist by the 31st of December 2007


8% bodyfat by the end of December 2007


Its going to get harder and harder to keep getting those stats to fall so I really have to step up my efforts if I have any chance of reaching them. This has to be the year I get into the sort of shape I want to be in! Nothing will stop me this time, I know I can do this!

No comments: