Sunday 20 July 2008

My First Day of Workout

Posted by Ibn Saeed on Sunday, July 06, 2008. Visit Ibn Saeed's BodyDaemon Journal.
Hello

Finally, I started my beginners workout plan today. I was able to workout for around 25 minutes straight and at the end, I was dripping in sweat. It was a nice feeling :)

Now, my quadriceps muscles are aching a bit.

Also, as I was going to down to place my head and nose on the ground for prostration, my shoulders did not held up my upper body. I was about to hit my face on the ground, but i got hold of myself as i was just about to touch my head on the ground.
Getting back up from the prostration position was quite difficult as it felt as my shoulders were not there. I did eventually get up slowly. By the time on my last unit of prayer, the shoulders were aching less and were back to normal (almost).

So this was my first day. Tomorrow is Core and that is going to be tough.


No comments: