Sunday 20 July 2008

Things

Posted by Dimebag on Thursday, February 21, 2008. Visit Dimebag's BodyDaemon Journal.

 Things are going quite well at the moment and I've started posting my workouts back on the site now its gone live.


Unlike most people over the Christmas period my body fat seems to have plummetted superbly and at the moment the scales seem to think im just below 8%, although how much they can be trusted is another matter. I do appear a bit leaner even though I didnt have much to lose in the first place.


I seem to be as strong as ever which is great going on the strength of yesterdays deadlift personal best AFTER doing a half hour crosstrain section but there is one major thing still holding me back.


I've got to have my tonsils out, they make my life a living hell. Consultation is on Monday next week at 10 past 10 at the hospital and I know what the result will be. That'll knock me back a couple of weeks I'm sure but after they're out perhaps I won't keep getting perpetually ill after every single workout I do. Right now my throat is closing up and my tonsils are right on the virge of majorly flaring.


 


Not good.   

No comments: