Sunday 20 July 2008

Back to Basics

Posted by Obsession on Wednesday, September 19, 2007. Visit Obsession's BodyDaemon Journal.

Did quite well. Dropped BF steadily through the first 4 weeks, took a week off and pounded it home with another two weeks. Once I got used to the lower carb situation, everything was OK. Here's my diet breakdown.


Sun-Mon: Cal = 2250, Carbs <= 10% total energy intake


Tue-Fri: Cal = 2250, Carbs <=20%


Sat: Day off


The Saturday day off was not only well deserved, but well needed. My body was tired and my mind needed a boost.


Truth be told, muscle mass wise, I'm not too different than at the end of my last cuts. I definitely need to add some mass to my frame, even if it takes me to higher BF%.


After 1 week deloading, I'll head back up to 3500cal to make sure I gain weight.


Gym wise, I'll be trialling 10x3 and working every muscle group 4x week with a day off on Wednesday. Every day I'll do different parameters. Time to gain some muscle.

No comments: