Sunday 20 July 2008

3 weeks to go ...

Posted by Damiano on Thursday, May 17, 2007. Visit Damiano's BodyDaemon Journal.
Looks like an old snowboarding injury has come back to haunt me - right wrist is up the creek so staying away from lifting dumb bells (which was the entire diet of my workouts!). Focussing on abs and legs for the next twoish weeks, will put some wrist exercises in to build up some protection around my feeble boneage :)

Physio says it's a mis-alignment of a tiny bone needing teased back into position, so I'm optimistic this wont hurt too bad. Three weeks will come too soon though - I still think I'll enter the competition with the message "see you next year x" :)

The level of training I've been running lately has been really satisfying and I've got great results, though, which is why I can't stop completely :)

No comments: