Monday 21 July 2008

I'm back!

Posted by jim on Tuesday, September 19, 2006. Visit jim's BodyDaemon Journal.

Hi All,


I've moved house! The delays have been due to both moving house and changing jobs. I've moved into a nice new house with Zoe - it's dead good, I'm going to put some pictures on here. There's a big garage which I'm kitting out as a gym - I already have some equipment but I'm going to get a power rack and an olympic bar / weights. Sadly we're renting as house prices are so expensive in the UK we can't possibly afford to buy :-( but hopefully we'll be there for a year or two, so we can enjoy it.


I'm starting a new job soon, too - I've left permanent work in favor of contracting. This will hopefully provide me with a much greater income, which is a good thing, as I'm in a fair amount of debt - mainly due to my knee dodginess over the last few years. I finish my permanent job on Tuesday and start the contract on Wednesday. Should be fun!!!


Training can start again properly this week - it's been incredibly flaky in recent weeks due to househunting, job hunting, packing, etc. Having a home gym should help a lot too. I'll start updating my journal again from this week. Remarkably, even though I've been massively neglecting rehab due to life getting in the way, my knee is feeling pretty good. Hopefully it'll hold up to some exercise :-)


I hope to start working on the site again properly some time over the next week or two - I have a pretty big list of things I wish to do, but if you have any ideas, comments or suggestions, please post some feedback in my blog or the tech support forum.


Once the next bunch of work is done on the site, I'm going to spend a great deal of my available time promoting it across the internet and around local gyms. I want more people to use MJ!!!

Anyway, I'll sign off now. Hope you're all well.


Thanks
Jim

No comments: