Monday 21 July 2008

Kyphosis / Light Week

Posted by Obsession on Monday, November 13, 2006. Visit Obsession's BodyDaemon Journal.

Starting today I'm lightening the load for a week to aid in recovery. This is following four weeks of my very tough "Winning Formula" regime. I'm going to take a full day off on Tuesday, but keep every other workout. In those workouts I'll keep the loads around 10RM, keeping 1 or 2 reps away from failure every set. Instead of my intense cardio workouts I'll be doing the same amount of time, but at a lot smaller intensity.


Diet-wise, I'll be sticking to the same amount of calories/day.  I should still be able to lose some BF because the calorie intake is less than what is required to maintain my weight.


On another note, during my workout today I was interrupted by a personal trainer who insisted that my shoulders were in extreme trouble because of a kyphosis of my upper spine. Didn't even introduce himself. Apparently I dip my head when I do my rows, too. I know I have a slight problem with kyphosis, but as much as I'd love to spend a fortune on some quality time with him and his stick, I think it's something I can solve myself.

No comments: