Sunday 14 December 2008

Today

Posted by jim on Saturday, December 13, 2008. Visit jim's BodyDaemon Journal.

Personal situation

Not much happening today knee or shoulder-wise. I'm not going to do anything shoulder-exercise-wise until I've had the MRI scan done.

Eating has been OK - managing to stick to food plan (low carb, lots of protein, veggies and healthy fats) with no problems. The scales say I've lost 8-10 lbs over the last 5 days though most of that is going to be water.

Haven't done today's knee rehab workout yet, I'll post it when I do.

I feel optimistic about making progress, which is the main thing.

BodyDaemon

Made some changes to the site today. I've modified the 'Reports' section to feature a new way of viewing reports. I think it's a lot better. Interested to hear what other people think...

No comments: