Saturday 13 December 2008

Today's update

Posted by jim on Thursday, December 11, 2008. Visit jim's BodyDaemon Journal.
Right. I have finally finished the article I've been working on for the last few days. It's not easy to try to remember a timeline of the last 5 years.

I haven't got much to add beyond the article, since not much time has passed, but I've managed to stick to my new improved diet over the last few days and have actually lost about 5 lbs though obviously it's mostly going to be water weight from not eating as many carbs.

Went for a long walk today (it's the only form of cardio I can do), covered what I believe to be about 7 miles. It's annoying because it's not challenging on my lungs / heart / etc.. at all, but it's going to be using calories and hopefully 'waking up' the slow-twitch fibres in my legs, so it's worthwhile.

I will write more over the next few days.

Feeling a little more optimistic about things in general

No comments: